Let’s Present It.com User Agreement
By installing these files, you are agreeing to the following End-User License Agreement.
1. “Licensed Material” refers to any still image, illustration, animation, digital file, audio file, sound clip, or any other product that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property right, which is licensed to Licensee by LetsPresentIt.com under the terms of this agreement. Any reference to Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Restrictions: Single User and Multi-User
2. Single User Licensee may not sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer this License Agreement.
Multi-User Licensee may not sell this License Agreement. It may not assign, convey or transfer this License Agreement beyond the specified number of licenses purchased.
3. Single User Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format.
Multi-User Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format beyond the number of licenses purchased.
4. Single User License is for a single user only. Under no circumstances may the Licensed Material be used by more than one user unless a separate license is purchased for each additional user, before such additional use begins.
5. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this agreement. Except as contained in this Agreement, LetsPresentIt.com grants Licensee no right or license, express or implied, to the Licensed Material.
6. LetsPresentIt.com warrants that: (i) it has all the necessary rights and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement; (ii) the Licensed Material will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from delivery (Licensee’s sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty being the replacement of the Licensed Material); and (iii) the Licensee’s use of the Licensed Material in its original form and when used in accordance with this Agreement, will not infringe on any copyright, moral right, trademark, or other intellectual property right and will not violate any right of privacy or right of publicity.
7. LETSPRESENTIT.COM MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LICENSED MATERIAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LETSPRESENTIT.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF LICENSEE’S USE OF THE LICENSED MATERIAL OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LETSPRESENTIT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. LETSPRESENTIT.COM MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH LICENSEE’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED MATERIAL (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BE LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF 10 TIMES THE VALUE PAID BY THE LICENSEE FOR THE LICENSED MATERIAL.
8. THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY LETSPRESENTIT.COM IN THIS AGREEMENT APPLY ONLY TO THE LICENSED MATERIAL AS DELIVERED BY LETSPRESENTIT.COM AND WILL BE INVALID IF THE LICENSED MATERIAL IS USED BY LICENSEE IN ANY MANNER NOT SPECIFICALLY AUTHORISED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IF LICENSEE IS OTHERWISE IN BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
9. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from LetsPresentIt.com if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy or, upon the request of LetsPresentIt.com, return the Licensed Material to LetsPresentIt.com; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical).
10. Any use of Licensed Material in a manner not expressly authorised by this Agreement or in breach of a term of this Agreement constitutes copyright infringement, entitling LetsPresentIt.com to exercise all rights and remedies available to it under copyright laws around the world. Licensee shall be responsible for any damages resulting from any such copyright infringement, including any claims by a third party. In addition and without prejudice to LetsPresentIt.com other remedies under this Agreement, LetsPresentIt.com reserves the right to charge and Licensee agrees to pay a fee equal to 10 times LetsPresentIt.com normal license fee for use of the Licensed Material.
11. If one or more of the provisions contained in the Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Such provisions shall be revised only to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
12. All sales of digital products are final. While we cannot provide refunds on digital products, (ie: any products downloaded electronically) we do strive to provide complete customer satisfaction. Please contact Lets Present It.com by email at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.